What is Off Page optimization?
Off-Page optimization is a technique to improve search engine ranking for our keywords. It is used to build backlinks to other websites. It is done on offsite and usually it is not visible on our website.
Techniques of off page SEO:
1. Directory Submission : Directory submission means submitting our website details and link to a web directory. Doing this will increase the link popularity of the websites.
2. Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking means posting the link of the website on other popular social pages or website. These Social bookmarks can be easily saved or shared. The idea behind Social Bookmarking is to increase the traffic and gain new customers.
3. Article Submission: Article submission refers to the technique of writing articles about the website and getting them posted to the popular article submission directories.
4. Blog Commenting: Blog commenting is the easiest way to drive more traffic to the website and to create backlinks.
5. Social Media: Social media means to make the business popular through the different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In etc. By doing this you can extend your network online and promote your company/website to build an online reputation.
6. Video Sharing: An attractive and relevant video of a website will not only bring traffic but also creates backlinks of the website. The videos are easy to share on social media platforms thus promoting the business to various people.
7. Photo Sharing: Images interact with people more than the text. So, images of the services of a website can be posted at different submission sites. These get traffic as well as backlinks for a website.
8. Guest Posting: Guest posting means writing and publishing on other’s blog. These blogs should be relevant to the services provided by the website. Guest posting helps to increase the backlinks to the website.
9. Review Posting: The decision of a customer is highly influenced by the reviews posted online. Writing a good review about a product or service can help in building the reputation of the site. It does not help in SEO ranking but helps in branding the business.